Download SuperSU Zip 2.79 Latest Version
System less Root Android new versions
SuperSU is one of the popular advanced super user access management tool. It’s developed by chinafire and Coding Code Mobile Technology LLC. Chinafire released new SuperSU zip for android 6.0 marshmallow without modifying system partitions.
Download Freedom app to have unlimited Mobile Game features – Freedom Apk
This new SuperSU app is able to manage many problems than other super user access management tools . They introduce it as “SuperSU is the Superuser access management tool of the future” .
Chinafire has magnanimous profile about building apps related to green mobile Internet security. Some of popular tools are Flashfire, LiveBoot, CF.lumen, CF bench and etc. SuperSU is most popular one.
Download SuperSU APK from your download page. According to Xda forum, New Stable release of SuperSu is SuperSU v2.79.
SuperSu Zip tool Pros and Cons
- Easy to unroot. If you need to unroot after rooting, you can easily do it with SuperSU Zip. Also app has temporary unroot feature.
- Super user access to prompt, logging and notifications.
- Deep process deletion.
- Always Runs in ghost mode.
- Clean and user-friendly design.
- Reset phone to factory settings remove the root
What’s new in SuperSU root 2.3.4
- Added improved user guide
- Compatible with latest recovery tool (twrp)
- FBE detection on SU kernel improved
- SU kernel updated (force seclabel)
Update 30.11.2016 – v2.78 – SR5
- Fix shell-based scripts/services possibly not being executed on 7.x firmware
- Add Security Log Agent to Samsung KNOX detection
- sukernel: force seclabel
- CCMT: Updated troubleshooting interface
How to install SuperSU
Before you begin to install you need to have
- SuperSU.zip – you can download it from our download page
- Custom Recovery – TWRP– read more details on our blog
- Bootloader of your phone model – you can download it from our download page
- USB cable – you got it.
Step One – Enter developer mode
This step is vary according to your phone manufacture and android version. For new version you need to go settings –> software info –> build number and tap 7,8 times on screen (it will begin count taps). check our blog for other versions.
Step Two – Active usb debugging mode
In this step, sometimes you need to use phone’s bootloader. In the developer mode you can active usb debugging mode. This mode allow user to work on phone via computer.
Step Three – Move SuperSu zip in to phone sd card
Simply drag and drop downloaded SuperSu zip to phone sd card.
Step Five – Install SuperSU.zip file and reboot system
Please go through recover app instructions. For twrp users you can easily follow steps and install SuperSu.zip file.
Credits for SuperSU Root Download Files
SuperSu is developed by chinafire. They are Top level contributors to android community. All credits goes to chinafire team.